Full paper instructions
Full paper of your oral presentation will be included in the E-proceedings that will be available as a download. Please below instructions to prepare your full paper.
- Please prepare your full paper using the Style Guide
- Convert it to PDF
- Upload it through the abstract submission system
Oral presentation instructions
- Presentation time: 15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion
- Projection format: 16:9 (panoramic) projection will be used in the lecture halls.
- Slides: Please prepare your presentation in MS PowerPoint (any version is acceptable). Slides must be clear and easy to read from a distance - charts with detailed data are to be avoided.
- Presentation equipment: A laptop will be provided at each presentation hall that should be used for presentation. Please bring your presentation with you on a pendrive and upload it on the laptop provided. If your presentation contains videos, make sure to embed them in the presentation file or upload them also during slide check. Please make sure to upload your presentation latest in the break preceeding your talk session. Using your own computer is not allowed.
Full paper upload:
01 September 2019
Presenter registration: 01 September 2019
How to upload full papers
- Log-in to the abstract submission system
Use your former login name and password to enter the abstract submission system and upload your paper in PDF format. Login names and passwords are case sensitive.
- Ask for help
Should you need help on how to use the abstract system please send a message to casm_at_asszisztencia.hu.