For poster presenters
Full paper instructions
Full paper of your poster presentation will be included in the E-proceedings that will be available as a download. Please below instructions to prepare your full paper.
- Please prepare your full paper using the Style Guide
- Convert it to PDF
- Upload it through the abstract submission system
Due to the high number of posters this year posters will be presented in a digital format (E-poster session). You can view e-posters through the conference website and on big screens in the conference venue. As an E-poster presenter you are kindly asked to prepare and upload a file of your presentation as follows:
- Prepare your poster as a MS Powerpoint file (or use any other design application)
- Set page maximum size for A1 (594 x 841 mm)
- Length of presentation: one page only,
- Orientation: portrait
- Maximum file size: 15 MB (please reduce file size before uploading)
- Upload your file through a unique link, which is attached to your abstract. This link was emailed to all poster presenters. Please ask for this link if you did not receive this message: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutorial on creating a poster in Powerpoint
Extended full paper upload:
10 September 2019
Presenter registration: 10 September 2019
Poster upload: 25 September 2019
How to upload full papers
- Log-in to the abstract submission system
Use your former login name and password to enter the abstract submission system and upload your paper in PDF format. Login names and passwords are case sensitive.
- Ask for help
Should you need help on how to use the abstract system please send a message to casm_at_asszisztencia.hu.